My morning journaling the day I won.
My desires for myself vs. Gods desires for me:
- help others vs. love others
- do the bare minimum vs. giving my all to His call
- stay in my depression vs. walk in His light
- success vs. surrender
- money vs. freedom in His love
- impact vs. obedience
- adoration vs. adoring Him
- wasting time and energy vs. living for His kingdom
- beauty vs. seeing myself and others as God sees us
- creative outlet vs. using my gifts for glory
- perceived appearance vs. vulnerability
"Search me, God, and know my heart;
test me and know my anxious thoughts.
See if there is any offensive way in me,
and lead me in the way everlasting." - Psalm 139:23-24
Father, may my life not be my own, but be a reflection of you. Search me, know me, and lead me. Amen.