As most people always say on Listserve, I can't believe I won! I have no clue what to write, and like them, I feel the exact same way. I never feel like I have anything important to say so I'm just going to ramble and if you're cool with that or not, drop me a note I'd love to hear what you'd have to say.
Okay, so I've been trying to write for 20+ minutes now, and I keep hating how much of a sob story that I'm writing, in an effort to give you guys something to really connect to, but I'm coming up with nothing!
So maybe, I can ask a few questions to you instead. Feel free to answer all, or one, or ask me a few of your own.
1) I've been an open book and perhaps to a fault not a great secret keeper. So I'm always curious to what people want to hide. If you feel like sharing, tell me something that you've hidden from others, and why.
2) What are some deal breakers you have when it comes to relationships?
3) What is the best piece of advice you've heard?
4) What is your favourite memory?
5) What is a wacky theory that you had as a kid?
6) What keeps you up at night?
7) Have you ever had a moment where you felt like you were exactly where you were supposed to be? Like a checkpoint in a game.
8) What do you love about yourself the most?
I knew one day I'd win this and not know what to say and maybe this email is a cop out but I think I'd be happy if one person ends up writing back to answer some of the questions.
Anyways, hope you have a good day stranger.
Deniz - email@example.com