Tim Ferriss (of 4 Hour Work Week fame) is turning 35. His birthday wish is to raise $50,000 from the followers of his blog to help fund aspiring teachers. If we are able to raise $50,000, he will match that with another $50,000 donation! As of this writing, we have raised $27,181.
To raise the money, he is using a new 501(c)(3) nonprofit called Vittana. Donations to Vittana students are 100% tax deductible.
1) Google “Vittana” and click on the first link
2) Choose “Lending Teams” at the top
3) Scroll down and choose “35th Birthday Challenge for Tim Ferriss!”
4) Choose “Join Team” in the right column 5) Connect with Facebook
5) Find a student, and donate!
I highly encourage you to consider making a difference in someone else’s life today!
Thanks for your time,