"The Listserve" has been impressively void of self promotion, probably due to the ban on links. Amongst those in the know, the classic "Diva Cup" post stands out as a favorite. Unfortunately, I was unable to find a sponsor for this post within the 48 hours I was allotted and I have no Chicken Soup for the Soul words of wisdom. I do, however, have some things I think people should know:
* You should brush your teeth before you eat, or wait 30 minutes after (for pH reasons)
* HBO's Girls would be better if they cut out all the focus grouped portions (i.e. any scene not involving Hannah).
* Ashton Kutcher is a megadouche who used the issue of sex trafficking to further his career
* Popchips (and Alison Brod Public Relations) is run by people too dumb to realize that dressing a megadouche up in brownface and telling him to fake a foreign accent to sell some revolting chips might be deemed offensive.
* You can make popcorn in the microwave using a paper bag and some popcorn
* Google George Zimmerman's MySpace profile and tell me he's not guilty
* 15 of the 19 hijackers on 9/11 were Saudi Arabian citizens
* I need a 1 BR apt in Portland near the Yellow Max line with no carpet and a gas stove
Portland, OR, USA